18 September 2012

Tuesday Crustie: Dig in

One of the good things about deciding to self-publish some of my slipper lobster research was that I found this video again.


I did this about six years ago, when I was getting ready for a presentation at the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology (Faulkes 2005). I did a quiet, calm version that I showed during the talk. The silent version was the first thing I posted to YouTube six years ago this month.

I’d thought I’d lost the music video version.

Now, if I could find just the video where I showed sand crabs moving to the tune of Peter Gabriel’s “Digging in the Dirt”...

Reference

Faulkes Z. 2005. Do shovel-nosed lobsters shovel with their noses? Integrative and Comparative Biology 45(6): 994. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/icb/45.6.955

No comments: